Rebecca,

Have you seen the definitions page on Learning Support Centers in Higher Education (LSCHE)?
https://www.lsche.net/lsc_management/

Karen Agee

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 4:27 PM Rebecca Cofer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I know this may seem like a silly question, but I thought my LRNASST friends may know the answer.  I am working on my dissertation study, at least the beginning of it, which will entail some definitions of key terms.  One of those terms is learning center.  I know how I’ll be defining it in terms of my study (peer in nature, etc.) but I need something a bit more firm in the literature.  Ya’ll, I am having a heck of a time.

Can anyone guide me in the best direction?  I would so appreciate it.  Feel free to email me directly at [log in to unmask] with any definitions that come to mind in the literature.

Thanks, all.  Have a great rest of the day.

Rebecca D. Cofer

She/her/hers

Programs Manager, The Learning Center

Georgia College and State University