Hi, Roberta,

We have a one-credit hour course (IDS 155) taught by the director that all of our tutors must complete before tutoring. Tutors in training are not paid because they are receiving course credit. We run it in the second half of each semester and encourage current tutors to attend for pay to refresh and collaborate with tutors in training. It is certified through CRLA's ITTPC. We are considering adding a second course for peer mentors.

Sincerely,
Tina