Dana,

You may want to check out UC Berkeley’s Athletic Study Center and its many programs.

Best,

Nic

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge  || Senior Associate Director || he, him, his

McGraw Center for Teaching & Learning ||  Princeton University

328 Frist Center || (609)258-6921

Student Open/Drop-in Conversation Hours With Nic Voge Spring 2021

TEDx Princeton: The Key To Overcoming Procrastination

Principedia: The Insiders’ Guide To Princeton Academics

Welcome First-Year Students: Check out the McGraw Illustrated (Cartoon) Guide

Life Beyond Grades: Designing College Courses to Promote Intrinsic Motivation (Cambridge University Press)