Hello colleagues,
Are there any Learning Center Directors/Coordinators who work with a Math Faculty Lead/Liaison who would be willing to share their model? I'm looking specifically for a description of work responsibilities (and time estimates) for a Math Faculty Lead, especially one who is only working part time and/or for course release.
Thanks in advance if you have insight for me!
Best,

Brook Masters

Coordinator of Student Academic Success Services, CSU Channel Islands

Adjunct Faculty, California Lutheran University

ELD 121 and Broome Library 2760 A

805-437-8921 phone

Pronouns: She/her/hers

The LRC is NOW HIRING FOR FALL 2021! Apply here!