Hi Brook,

We have a great partnership with our math department and have a math faculty liaison. Happy to talk with you more about our model. My direct email and phone number are in the signature below.

Julie Radwanski

Academic Services Coordinator

Learning Enhancement Center

Carlson Library, 0200-D, Mail Stop 522