Happy Friday Eve, Listers!  😊

I’ve been asked to present a workshop on preparing for final exams in this COVID environment, and I’m emailing to see if you have any strategies to share that you have found particularly effective.  I think there are lots of issues, from students feeling overwhelmed to feeling uncomfortable taking exams with two cameras on, to feeling behind in work, to being stressed to the max!  I’d like to provide as many effective strategies as possible, so I’m crowd sourcing the question.  No strategies are too simple or too complex; I welcome any and all that you can send.

I’ll compile a list of the strategies and post them to the list so you don’t have to keep track of each one that comes in.  Please send them by April 20th if possible.

Thanks so much in advance for your help with this!
Saundra

Saundra Y. McGuire, Ph.D.

Director Emerita, Center for Academic Success

(Ret) Assistant Vice Chancellor  & Professor of Chemistry

Louisiana State University

Online Course on Teach Students How to Learn (https://tinyurl.com/TSLcourse)

Teach Yourself How to Learn (https://tinyurl.com/y44x2dxd)

Teach Students How to Learn (https://tinyurl.com/y3mw6kgy)