Greetings everyone,

Dignity, Justice, and Empowerment have never been as important for our students as right now. Things will change only as we work together.

We are a little over 4 days before ACTLA’s 46th annual conference entitled “Dignity, Justice, Empowerment: Humanizing Tutoring and Learning Assistance.” The conference website is up and running, and it’s not too late to sign up for the conference. Remember, students are free!!

  • Take a peek at our conference app: https://actla2021.us2.pathable.com/
    • It’s not too early to engage in meaningful conversation through the app (look for the “Conversation” tab)
    • Plan your agenda by visiting the agenda and adding sessions that you would like to see. (You can make changes up to the minute of the sessions, and all of the sessions will be recorded and available to you for one year.)
    • More updates to come!
  • Register for the Conference through the end of the day Monday, April 19 here: https://na.eventscloud.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=590676&
  • Encourage your students to register! We have over 300 participants registered (and climbing) for our three day event, and students are free. They will be invigorated by this event, and we have tailored several sessions specifically for students.
    • Student keynote during the closing session
    • Student networking session
    • Student lounge session and more activities

Many thanks, and thank you for your commitment to empowering students!

Vandana and your ACTLA Team

--

Link to Spring 2021 Workshops

Dr. Vandana S. Gavaskar

Faculty Director, Learning Support Services,

721 Cliff Drive,
Pronouns: she, her, hersSanta Barbara, CA 93109
 (805) 965-0581  x 2673

Image result for actlaPresident, Association of Colleges for Tutoring & Learning Assistance (ACTLA)