Way back in 2008, AARC (the learning center where I work) earned the John Champagne Award for best developmental program by TADE (Texas Association of Developmental Education) and now I cannot find the information I need about that award (exactly the words used to describe why we won it!).

Can anyone in the "old guard" here point me to this information?

Thank you!

m.e.

M.E. mcwilliams  I  Director

Academic Assistance and Resource Center (AARC

Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, TX

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.