St. Louis Community College seeks a dynamic math tutoring supervisor for its Meramec campus located in Kirkwood, Missouri. Academic Success & Tutoring at STLCC is growing rapidly and receiving institutional support needed to meet students' needs in innovative ways. We want equity-minded applicants unafraid to recognize, address, and correct equity gaps within our institution and services. Applicants must also have a strong math background, of course, with pre-algebra through higher levels of calculus as well as supervisory/training experience. We are a great team! Please see job posting for details and application: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.stlcc.edu_postings_10027&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=47WUE_nREkRvzxqIP6NBZJTNyldqAk4IT4-DwZAd8hk&s=Ksy2dBW7zhuFxW9Q8EyZmMYxesLWTexA7P8fk8bDfSs&e= .

Cindy Clausen (she, her)
Manager, Academic Success & Tutoring, IR218
St. Louis Community College-Meramec
314.984.7877
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

[cid:[log in to unmask]]