St. Louis Community College seeks a dynamic math tutoring supervisor for its Meramec campus located in Kirkwood, Missouri. Academic Success & Tutoring at STLCC is growing rapidly and receiving institutional support needed to meet students’ needs in innovative ways. We want equity-minded applicants unafraid to recognize, address, and correct equity gaps within our institution and services. Applicants must also have a strong math background, of course, with pre-algebra through higher levels of calculus as well as supervisory/training experience. We are a great team! Please see job posting for details and application: https://jobs.stlcc.edu/postings/10027.

Cindy Clausen (she, her)

Manager, Academic Success & Tutoring, IR218

St. Louis Community College—Meramec

314.984.7877