Good afternoon colleagues,
I'm a learning center director at a small comprehensive private university and plan in the coming weeks to review learning center director position descriptions from private and public four-year institutions with 2,500-8,000 undergraduates. If you have job descriptions that fit this profile, could you please send them to me at [log in to unmask]
Thank you,
Jeffrey

Jeffrey White, M.A., M.S.

[he, him, his] (Why is this important?)

Learning Commons Administrator, Shepard Academic Resource Center

Instructor of German, International Languages and Cultures

Past President, Northwest College Reading and Learning Association

Buckley Center 163, MSC 184

University of Portland

5000 N. Willamette Blvd.

Portland, Oregon 97203