OCLCA_logo.png

OCLCA 2021 Virtual Summer Conference

Thursday, June 17, 2021

From Surviving to Thriving

Featuring our keynote speaker, John N. Gardner.

John Gardner is universally regarded throughout the national and international higher education community as the initiator and leader of an educational reform movement, spanning more than four decades, to improve the retention and graduation rates of college and university students.

His work has focused especially on two critical student transitions during the undergraduate years: the first-year experience and the senior-year experience. Gardner is the founder of two higher education research and professional development educational centers, the University of South Carolina’s  National Resource Center on The First-Year Experience and Students in Transition and the John N. Gardner Institute for Excellence in Undergraduate Education. (https://www.jngi.org/board-of-directors

Call for Proposals

With all the changes we've experienced, worked through, and seen over the past year, our conference theme is From Surviving to Thriving. What have you done that works? How did you make it happen? How did these changes benefit your students or your organization? You have done some amazing things and we want to learn from you! We also invite conference submissions that address topics such as workplace well-being, building a team environment, engaging students and student workers, and other aspects of learning center administration and programming.

Submit your proposal for a 50-minute concurrent session here.

Proposal submission deadline: Friday, April 23, 2021.

Conference Registration

Attend this year’s virtual conference for just $35.

  • Register early and lunch is on us! Register by May 28, 2021 and receive a $10 digital gift card for Door Dash, Grub Hub or Uber Eats.

  • Standard registration begins May 29, 2021.

  • Both registration options include a FREE 1-year membership to OCLCA (a $25 value).

Register here today!

Join us this summer!
Tammi

Tammi Kohl Kennedy, M.A., M.Ed.
Education Consultant | 395 Group, LLC
Vice President | Ohio College Learning Center Association
[log in to unmask] | 330.269.9791 | www.395group.com