From: Sarah Bennett
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 5:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Does anyone have feedback on Penji?

Hi everyone!

Our department is a very long-time TutorTrac user (seriously – over 10 years). We are exploring other options and one of them in Penji. Is anyone using Penji? We are curious about any feedback you have. Likes/dislikes? How is it for drop-in centers vs appointment based?

Thank you in advance. If you would prefer to reply to me directly, see my email below.

SarahB😊

Sarah L. Bennett, Ed.D.

(she/her/hers)

Associate Director