French Regional Conference on Complex Systems

May 26 - 28, 2021

Online Conference

FRCCS 2021

Thanks to our sponsors, registration is free for attendees this year. All are welcome, so please circulate to anyone who may be interested.

The event will be held on Zoom. Registration is mandatory. It is on a first-come, first-served basis until total capacity is reached. To sign up, please go to our Eventbrite page:

https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-frccs-2021-french-regional-conference-on-complex-systems-151717439947

Please have a look at the program. It is available on the website of the conference

https://iutdijon.u-bourgogne.fr/ccs-france/program-3/#program

A More detailed program is also available on easy chair:

https://easychair.org/smart-program/FRCCS2021/index.html

We have an attractive program with several activities:

8 Keynote Speakers

Alain Barrat Centre de Physique Théorique, CNRS Marseille

Guillaume Deffuant INRAE

Julie Dugdale University Grenoble Alps

Marten Düring University of Luxembourg

Cesar A. Hidalgo University of Toulouse

Denise Pumain Panthéon-Sorbonne University

Camille Roth Centre Marc Bloch CNRS

Andrei Zinovyev Institut Curie

9 Single track Oral sessions

6 Poster sessions

1 Panel discussion

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or require any further information.

We are looking forward to seeing you online at
FRCCS 2021.

Kind Regards

Hocine Cherifi

General Co-Chair