Hi Folks,

I wanted to let you know that I'm running a workshop next week on how to recruit participants online. The main focus will be recruiting volunteers using crowdsourcing, social media, snowball sampling, and online advertising. (We already did a workshop on using Mechanical Turk, recorded here.) If you're looking to recruit subjects on a budget and need advice, this workshop is for you.

Please register ahead of time on our events page so we have a headcount and can get the technology. You can also see our upcoming workshops:
  • Creating cognitive using jsPsych
  • Creating multiperson studies on Volunteer Science
  • Building your own subject pool.
We're at the halfway point in our summer workshop series. So, in case you missed our previous workshops, we've recorded standalone versions here:
We hope to see you next week!

Thank you,
Jason

--