Dear All,

I am looking for post doc or researcher position in the field of data science/ social network analysis/ safety sciences/ BIM. I have submitted my thesis in the field of safety science titled " Quantifying resilient safety culture using complex network theory" from Griffith University , Australia.

I have BE and MS in mechanical engineering (structural engineering emphasis) and MS in engineering management and completing my PhD in safety sciences. Thanks

Kind regards
Arun Garg