Dear Water Institute faculty, staff, students and friends:

This summer the University of Florida Water Institute celebrates 15 years of bringing together talent from throughout the University, and building internal and external partnerships, to address urgent water challenges.

We will be highlighting the Institute’s accomplishments through a series of spotlights over the next month.  We appreciate your support and we look forward to continued collaboration with you!

Click on the image to learn more!

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"