Dear Water Institute faculty, staff, students, and friends:

Today we celebrate 15 years of building interdisciplinary and multi-institutional teams to research, develop and encourage the implementation of new science, technology, and policy solutions. It is inspiring to work with and learn from our diverse academic, agency and industry partners.

Click on the image to learn more!

Paloma Carton de Grammont, Ph.D. (She/Her/Ella)

Research Coordinator

UF Water Institute

PO Box 116601

University of Florida

Gainesville, FL 32611

Email: [log in to unmask]

Carbonate Critical Zones RCN Coordinator

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"