Dear Water Institute Faculty and Students,

This fellowship might be of interest to many of you. Please share with potential candidates

From: Yogesh Khare <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2021 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: ForEverglades Scholarship-Fellowship Program 2021 Deadline Approaching Soon

[External Email]

Hello All,

The Everglades Foundation is offering scholarship and fellowship opportunities to students engaged in advanced research supporting the restoration of America‚Äôs Everglades. The Foundation is committed to supporting graduate research students actively pursuing the development of innovative scientific methods to advance the understanding of Everglades physical, chemical or biological processes, or research in economic impacts of environmental changes. This program is designed to support students up to $30,000 for one year.

This year we have expanded our program with scholarships and fellowships under 5 distinct categories. Candidates are welcome to apply for multiple programs in case their research fits corresponding requirements. Attached here is the 2021 ForEverglades Scholarship/Fellowship program flyer and link. The application due date (July 31, 2021) is approaching soon. If you have any questions please send them to [log in to unmask].

https://www.evergladesfoundation.org/scholarships

To kindly assist us in attracting the best candidates, would you please advertise our Scholarship/Fellowship program in your department or Institution?

Thank you.

Yogesh P. Khare, PhD

Water Quality Scientist/Environmental Engineer

The Everglades Foundation

Mobile: 484.560.5160

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Instagram

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"