Water Institute Faculty and Students,

Please share this excellent opportunity with potentially interested colleagues.

Wendy Graham

From: Glickson, Deborah <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 9:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NASEM - Associate Program Officer Position Now Open

[External Email]

Hi again WSTB folks,

We’ve opened a position for an associate program officer with WSTB and its sister board, the Board on Earth Sciences and Resources. This would be a great opportunity for a recent PhD, early postdoctoral researcher, or an MS + 3 or so years of experience that is interested in science policy. This position will be based in DC. Please pass along to colleagues and let me know if you have anyone of particular interest for us!

https://nas.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/NAS_Careers/job/Keck-Center/Associate-Program-Officer---Water-Science-and-Technology-Board_R0001110

Thank you so much,

Deb

Deborah Glickson, Ph.D.

Director, Board on Earth Sciences and Resources and Water Science and Technology Board

National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine

500 5th St NW, Washington DC 20001

To unsubscribe from the NAS-WSTB list, click the following link:
http://forums.nas.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM3OTc5IHdncmFoYW1AVUZMLkVEVSBOQVMtV1NUQqqSwgiT2qal&c=SIGNOFF

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"