From: Ducker, Emily <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 3, 2021 10:51 AM
To: Graham, Wendy D. <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: We're Hiring

[External Email]

Hi Dr. Graham,

The Suwannee River Water Management District is looking to fill a water supply planner or water use analyst position. If at all possible, I would appreciate it if the position could be advertised within your department. Below is a link to the job advertisement. Please let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.mysuwanneeriver.com/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=78&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Water-Supply-Planner-OR-Water-Use-Analys-133

Thank you!

Emily (Ryan) Ducker

Water Supply Program Manager
Suwannee River Water Management District
9225 CR 49, Live Oak, FL 32060
386.647.3160

800.226.1066 (FL Toll Free)

www.MySuwanneeRiver.com
Let us know how we’re doing:  Contact Us

All E-mail sent to and from this address may be public records. The Suwannee River Water Management District does not allow use of the District E-mail system and other equipment for non-business related purposes.

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"