YUSUKE, I was under the impression that you were undertaking the task of clearing up the supergenus to which I agreed to contribute or was it someone else from Japan. Please clarify.
Ahmed

Get Outlook for Android

From: flmnh-aspidolist <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Yusuke Yamana <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 9:23:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Latest Publicatio

Dear Dr Ahmed

Thank you very much for sharing your latest paper. It's very interesting! Our knowledge for the super-genus Thyone is now steadily accumulated. I hope you will settle the taxonomic problems on the genus or genera in the near future.
 Best wishes,
Yusuke
--
Yusuke Yamana, Chief examiner of the Aquatic invertebrate,
Wakayama Prefectural Museum of Natural History,

UKZN email disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail may contain personal information, and/or privileged information, and/or confidential information. The information contained herein is therefore only meant for consumption by the recipient mentioned and for the purpose as specified in the body of the e-mail. Should you receive this e-mail in error kindly inform the sender of such by responding to the sender via a response e-mail and thereafter please delete the original e-mail received as well as the response e-mail. The University of KwaZulu-Natal e-mail platform is meant for business purposes (of the University) only and the University therefore does not accept any liability whatsoever that may arise from instances where such platform is utilised for personal reasons. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail represent those of the author and may not necessarily be binding on the University. The author of the e-mail may also not bind the University in any manner that may be construed from the contents of the e-mail unless such sender has been granted the requisite authority to do so by the University.