Terrible news, I remember he had health problems some years ago....we last
met some years ago in Brussels...
The Echinoderm community loses one of the best expert
It could be good, to write a small contribution for the next SPC BDM 42
(with a photo)...and add his list of publications?
Best regards
Chantal Conand

--
Chantal Conand