Oh what a sad news :(. I remember his availability and welcome during my visit to the museum in 2012. He was sick but he did not hesitate to meet me and showed me his precious works on sea cucumbers and present me Yves who showed me the whole collection

Rest In Peace Claude, We'll never forget you
Karim