Dear Colleagues, this is very sad news indeed. I remember Claude very well, having met him and worked with him and Yves on several occasions, and also published a couple of papers together. Yves and I respected him tremendously for his valuable insights and  even named one of our genera in his honour. His papers on holothuroid taxonomy I find  very enlightening and use them all the time. Regrettably Parkinso'ns put a halt to his contributions and he will be sorely missed. My deepest condolences to his wife and family and hope they learn quickly to bear the loss. May his soul rest in peace.
Ahmed Thandar

Get Outlook for Android

From: flmnh-aspidolist <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of karim mezali <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2021 4:21:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Claude, ... Dr Claude Massin

Oh what a sad news :(. I remember his availability and welcome during my visit to the museum in 2012. He was sick but he did not hesitate to meet me and showed me his precious works on sea cucumbers and present me Yves who showed me the whole collection

Rest In Peace Claude, We'll never forget you
Karim