From: flmnh-aspidolist <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Dave Lane
Sent: Saturday, 11 September 2021 6:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Claude, ... Dr Claude Massin

Dear Yves,

I'm very sad to hear of Claude's passing.
I didn't meet him very often but had the honour of collaborating with him several decades ago on the description of a 'rare' and charismatic sea cucumber, Thelenota rubralineata, one of the most striking of evolution's 'creations' in the marine invertebrate world.
If you are attending his funeral service, as I expect you will be, please do pass on my condolences to his wife and family.

Best wishes

Dave Lane

David J. W. Lane