Dear Yves and other aspidolisters,

This is very sad news indeed, my sincere wishes to his family and friends. Co-incidentally, I only discovered a few weeks ago that Claude’s paper 1986 on cucumbers on Laing Island, PNG,   was the first paper I ever copied and read in preparation for my  Honours thesis. It still has running number ‘1’ in my database.

Best wishes

Sven

Dr Sven Uthicke

Principal Research Scientist

Australian Institute of Marine Science

PMB 3 | Townsville MC QLD 4810 | Australia

ph. ++61 7 4753 4483 |  mob. 0447825604

Google Scholar Profile: http://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=aUAwiisAAAAJ&hl=en&cstart=20&pagesize=20