Dear Yves,
Really sad to learn about Claude Massin's death. I met him briefly a
couple of times in Brussels when discussing some holothurian taxonomy
issues together with some other great holothurian taxonomists. His legacy
will prevail and his work will be missing. Rest in peace.
Sincerely,
Francisco Solís Marín

--
Dr. Francisco A. Solís Marín