Dear Yves and all,

Thank you very much for the really sad news ... Please pass also my condolences to his family.

Here you can download https://we.tl/t-qpIspGauee a few pictures (Claude, Didier, Yves and myself) taken during your visit at Göttingen university in September 2009 ... (studying forgotten type material of Selenka, Ludwig etc.)

Best wishes,

Mike

--

PD Dr. Mike Reich
Stellv. Direktor / Deputy Director

[log in to unmask]" width="218" height="71" />

SNSB - Bayerische Staatssammlung für Paläontologie und Geologie München /
SNSB - Bavarian State Collection of Palaeontology and Geology Munich

Richard-Wagner-Str. 10, 80333 München, Germany
Tel.: +49-(0)89-2180-6600, -6541, 6630 (Sekretariat)
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
https://bspg.palmuc.org

www.snsb.de