Dear Ahmed,
Congratulations on your publication! And thank you for sharing your article.
I'm glad to support your work. I'll share your work with Dr. Ueshima.
Akito

2021年9月3日(金) 7:52 Ahmed Thandar <[log in to unmask]>:

> Dear All
>
> Please find attached my latest publication in Zootaxa (Open Access).
>

> Dr. Ahmed Thandar PhD
>
> Emeritus Professor
>
> School of Life Sciences (Biology)
>
> University of KwaZulu-Natal
>
> P/Bag X54001
>
> Durban 4000
>
> South Africa
>

> Mobile: +27(836164565)
>

> *UKZN email disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail may contain personal
> information, and/or privileged information, and/or confidential
> information. The information contained herein is therefore only meant for
> consumption by the recipient mentioned and for the purpose as specified in
> the body of the e-mail. Should you receive this e-mail in error kindly
> inform the sender of such by responding to the sender via a response e-mail
> and thereafter please delete the original e-mail received as well as the
> response e-mail. The University of KwaZulu-Natal e-mail platform is meant
> for business purposes (of the University) only and the University therefore
> does not accept any liability whatsoever that may arise from instances
> where such platform is utilised for personal reasons. Any views or opinions
> expressed in this e-mail represent those of the author and may not
> necessarily be binding on the University. The author of the e-mail may also
> not bind the University in any manner that may be construed from the
> contents of the e-mail unless such sender has been granted the requisite
> authority to do so by the University.*

小川 晟人 Akito Ogawa, Ph. D.

〒305-0005

茨城県つくば市天久保4-1-1

国立科学博物館・動物研究部

TEL:029-853-8157

Department of Zoology, National Museum of Nature and Science

4-1-1 Amakubo, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-0005 Japan

TEL:+81-29-853-8157

e-mail 1:[log in to unmask] e-mail 2:[log in to unmask]