Dear Dr Ahmed

Thank you very much for sharing your latest paper. It's very interesting!
Our knowledge on the super-genus Thyone is now steadily accumulated. I hope
you settle the taxonomic problems on that genus or genera in the near
future.
Best wishes,
Yusuke
--
Yusuke Yamana, Chief examiner of the Aquatic invertebrate,
Wakayama Prefectural Museum of Natural History,

--
山名裕介 和歌山県立自然博物館
642-0001和歌山県海南市船尾370-1