Dear Dr Ahmed

Thank you very much for sharing your latest paper. It's very interesting! Our knowledge on the super-genus Thyone is now steadily accumulated. I hope you settle the taxonomic problems on that genus or genera in the near future.
Best wishes,
Yusuke
--
Yusuke Yamana, Chief examiner of the Aquatic invertebrate,
Wakayama Prefectural Museum of Natural History,