Good afternoon,

The Department of Psychiatry is looking for one height adjustable mobile laptop station for use by residents. If you have one similar to the picture below please contact me.

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__m.media-2Damazon.com_images_I_51RQTWuHxVS.-5FAC-5FSL1500-5F.jpg&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=ClAg5k9gJcVN-u--8q2trsMgoqTlDU6bKJDxkC_P9nk&m=B86XI2jJS_-XVKhabxF7q0mmzvk2SRUqohxnh5Kcqpc&s=5fsJUdcBymQrDICOEWh2j5HLf2bwRVfIM2K00S7MCfE&e= ]

Dawn Roberts
Accountant I
Department of Psychiatry
University of Florida | College of Medicine
Main: (352)265-7981   Direct: (352) 594-4228
Fax: (352)265-7983
https://psychiatry.ufl.edu/
1329 SW 16th St. 4th Floor
PO Box 103424 | Gainesville, FL 32610-3424

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this message is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.