Good Afternoon CHSC,

A friendly reminder to join us at our third General Body Meeting today, Tuesday, October 19th at 6:00 PM. The location will be Hyflex with in-person at Little Hall Room 0101 and on Zoom (Meeting ID: 920 5152 9022)! We'll be discussing our upcoming events and opportunities.

image.png

We also have our Condom Pops Assembly right before the GBM from 5:00 - 5:45 PM in the same room, Little Hall Room 0101!

Our updated Google calendar is also linked here so that you can begin planning your schedule: Google Calendar link

We hope to see you at our upcoming events!

Katie Pacini
Secretary | Community Health Service Corps

To remove your name from our mailing list, please email [log in to unmask] with “unsubscribe CHSC-UF-L” from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe from.