Hi Amy,

I was literally just doing research on this topic. One study I just read:

https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1260302.pdf

LH

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Spencer, Amy
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 4:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: DFW Benchmarking Resources

Hello Everyone,

My VP just asked me to recommend resources that he can turn to that offer DFW benchmarking data.  Seeking wisdom from the group....

(We are a small, private, Liberal Arts University in Ohio.)

Thank you,

Amy

Amy Spencer

Certified Learning Center Professional -- Level 4 Lifetime

Director, Academic Resource Center

Coordinator, Accessibility Services Office

she, her, hers (Why is this Important?)

Ohio Dominican University / Spangler 207

[log in to unmask]  / (614) 251-4511

NOTE: Tutoring and accessibility services are currently being provided both in person and online; location varies; please confirm with staff when appointment is made: Use this Bookings link to schedule.

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]

This email originated from outside of Bryant University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.