From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Michael Key
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2021 12:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help with Collaborating through Office 365

Hello colleagues,

After a fruitless Google search, I am turning to the creative individuals we’re lucky to have in this field. Since we do not use Google Drive, is there a way for Advisors to work collaboratively in a live document that continues to update as instructors submit academic alerts through Microsoft Forms? Currently, I can download the responses into an Excel document, but the file does not update with new form submissions.

Any help is appreciated!

[log in to unmask]" alt="Email Signature 2019 Test 2">

Michael B. Key, M.A.

Academic Progress Coordinator

Pronouns: he/they

Clark State College | www.clarkstate.edu

Call/text: 937.328.6076 | [log in to unmask]

Download our Clark State Connect app!