Hi Erin

Since this is a disability related request ensuring equal access is key - which means real time access.  You are on the right track although the technology and real life applications can present some challenges.

Questions to ask/consider:

Setting up a live stream is an excellent start.  I don't have the experience with Microsoft teams to speak to that specifically.  If the class is largely lecture based with minimal interaction one additional piece is to provide the instructor with a wireless microphone.  That way the student has access to the audio even if the instructor moves out of the frame on the video.  These do have a limited range and can pick up some student questions and comments.  it is always helpful if the instructor repeats or at least clearly incorporates those questions into their responses.

Another approach would be to have the entire class shift online for the temporary timeframe.  Certainly not ideal and the amount of push back would likely depend on how long this is expected to go on for.  Are you talking about 1 or 2 class meetings?  The remainder of term?  After all of the online experience students and faculty have had more recently these suggestions aren't as complicated as they used to be.

If the student can be provided with a note taker or a copy of the instructor's slides that can be helpful to - it is not a substitute for access to the actual course but can be a helpful supplement especially if there are technological issues along the way.

Laura