Hi Friends,

Just a reminder that I am looking for a collaborative, equity-seeking, problem solver to join me in a dynamic learning center at Haverford College, just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Salary starts at 60K.  Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the position. You can learn more about the specifics of the role and apply here

All the best,
Brian

Brian Cuzzolina (He/His)
Associate Dean of Student Success and Persistence (G,H)
Director, Office of Academic Resources

Haverford College

OAR • Stokes 118G

370 Lancaster Avenue • Haverford, PA 19041

(610) 795-6139

“Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced,” James Baldwin

"The future is unwritten" Joe Strummer

I recognize that I live and work on Lenape land, and pay respect and honor to the caretakers of this land, from time immemorial until now, and into the future.