Hello Xiao,

I would love to see what you created to help with ESL writing sessions.  Would you consider posting it here?

Best regards,
Nancy

GateWay Community College logo
Nancy Sounart, M.Ed.
GateWay Community College
MARICOPA COMMUNITY COLLEGES
Director of Learning Support | Learning Center
108 N. 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034