Good morning!

On Friday, November 12th, NYCLSA members and colleagues will meet in Corning, New York for our fall conference, Moving Forward: Rethinking Community to Support Our Students.

To find out more about our conference including the conference schedule, please visit NYCLSA.

Our registration for in-person attendance closes soon. But there is still time to register. If you would like to join us, please let me know.

Our keynote speaker, Ms. Amanda Haney-Cech of Marietta College has graciously offered to present her keynote as a webinar for those who are too far away or unable to attend in person for the day. The keynote is scheduled for 9:15 am to 10:45 am (Eastern Standard Time) and the webinar session for the keynote will open at 9 am and close at 11 am (Eastern Standard Time) on Friday, November 12th.

Registration, including payment of the registration fee of $20, is required in order to receive the link to join the webinar.

To register for the keynote webinar please complete the NYCLSA Fall 2021 Conference Keynote Webinar Google Form. An invoice from PayPal will be sent to the email address you provide.

We hope to see you – in person or virtually!

Nichole A. LaGrow, Ph.D.
Distance Education Coordinator

Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
Center for the Advancement of Teachin and Learning
David A. Cofrin Library, CL 405A
UW-Green Bay, 2420 Nicolet Drive, Green Bay, WI 54311
tel: 920-465-2685  |  email: [log in to unmask]
web: www.uwgb.edu

Serving campuses in Green Bay, Marinette, Manitowoc and Sheboygan.