If you have already forwarded my earlier email survey to your peer
educators, thank you so much. This study requires data directly from the
peer educators, so your reaching out to them is of the utmost importance.
My study is a part of the Department of Leadership, Technology, and Human
Development in the College of Education at Georgia Southern. If you have
not yet sent this to your peer tutors and/or SI Leaders, I would love for
you to do that today. *Any peer educator that completes the survey can
enter to win one of 7 $100 gift cards to Amazon.*

Thank you so much for helping me recruit participants from your
centers/offices.

Survey-
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__georgiasouthern.co1.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5F8dMfczcV0QU7KBg&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=_fAG4Rie2mZPpvsIw4FA6oAxo-KEgpTakNpd5NWYCBrYGeeZRE-jMQZ7FKUSDBN-&s=69x_aEaC9oRw-3OJS2CDH4mkPj20ghwcuieoH36rokc&e=

Rebecca Cofer

Student, Georgia Southern University

College of Education Educational Leadership

--
Rebecca D. Cofer

alternate email address: r <[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]