If you have already forwarded my earlier email survey to your peer educators, thank you so much. This study requires data directly from the peer educators, so your reaching out to them is of the utmost importance. My study is a part of the Department of Leadership, Technology, and Human Development in the College of Education at Georgia Southern. If you have not yet sent this to your peer tutors and/or SI Leaders, I would love for you to do that today. Any peer educator that completes the survey can enter to win one of 7 $100 gift cards to Amazon.

Thank you so much for helping me recruit participants from your centers/offices.

Survey- https://georgiasouthern.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8dMfczcV0QU7KBg

Rebecca Cofer

Student, Georgia Southern University

College of Education Educational Leadership

--
Rebecca D. Cofer

alternate email address: r[log in to unmask]