Hi,

We call it “Transition to College Learning” at Willamette University…not sure we’re catchy though.

Best,

Kelvin

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 1:28 PM Judy Weaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear friends,

Do you have a course for academic recovery or course correction? What do you call it? We're working on creating a course for the second half of the semester and want to give it a catchy name.

Thanks,
Judy

--
Judy Weaver
Director

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
--Mary Oliver

 Goshen students! Click here to sign up for tutoring.