You may also wish to ask your ADA Coordinator and IT team.

Mary

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Erin Maher
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 11:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Remote Attendance/Participation

Good Morning!

I am hoping to get some feedback/ideas on a topic.

We have a student who is in need of temporary accommodations due to an injury preventing them from coming to campus. We are brainstorming on how to best meet this student's needs. Our institution uses Microsoft Teams and we have thought about having each professor send the student a Teams link at the scheduled time of class, giving the student access and ability to observe the live class.

Any alternative suggestions or reasonable accommodations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Erin

Erin Maher

Accessibility Services Coordinator/Academic Coach

99 Main Street

Franklin, MA 02038