That’s true. Lack of tutor use is often a failure in our part to be sure service availability is known. I’ve been doing this for thirty years and I still haven’t figured out a perfect strategy. As a former failing student, things didn’t change thru mandated services. They changed when I realized I help. Letting students know that help exists is a wonderful thing.