Dear Colleagues,

The Chinese University of Hong Kong invites applications for Computational
Social Science PhD Fellowship. Please find the attached flyer for details.
The closing date for submission will be 12 noon, 27 January 2022 (HKT). For
enquiries, please email at [log in to unmask] or me. I'd really appreciate
it if you could spread this information widely!

Best,
Jaemin

Jaemin Lee, PhD
Assistant Professor