* Lectures + hands-on training with two virtual rooms in parallel for student assistance
* Some classic ABMs will be coded from scratch in NetLogo. No previous coding skills required during the first course.
* Assistance and customized counselling on personal research projects during the course with leading experts.
* Personal project presentations.
The faculty includes:
* Federico Bianchi (University of Milan, Italy)
* Simone Gabbriellini (University of Trento, Italy)
* Nicolas Payette (University of Oxford, United Kingdom)
* Flaminio Squazzoni (University of Milan, Italy, School director)
To apply to the school, please send your CV and a letter of presentation describing your project and motivation to [log in to unmask]
by 21 February 2022. Approval will be notified by 1 March 2022, after which registrations will open.