 This was forwarded from Sandra Berger <[log in to unmask]>
  to EdNet, another listserve that I subscribe to. I thought it might be
 useful for LRNASST subscribers.

 ROADMAP on [log in to unmask]

    The Roadmap workshop is back with a FOURTH session! Since the first
    three Roadmap workshop sessions were so popular -- over 62,000 people
    from 77 different countries participated -- I've decided to repeat
    the workshop one more time for those of you who missed it last fall.

    Roadmap is a FREE Internet training workshop open to anyone who
    wishes to subscribe. The entire Roadmap workshop will take place
    on the ROADMAP list (ROADMAP is a distribution list, not a discussion
    list).

    The Roadmap workshop sessions will cover: E-mail;  Listservs,
    Majordomo, Listproc and other distribution systems;  Usenet;  FTP;
    Archie;  Gopher;  Veronica;  Address Searches;  WWW;  and many
    other topics.  As a number of ROADMAP subscribers only have e-mail
    access, the Roadmap workshop will also teach how to access many
    Internet tools (FTP, Archie, Gopher, etc.) using E-mail.

    The fourth Roadmap for the Information Superhighway workshop will
    begin on February 9, 1995 and will end on March 17, 1995 (St. Patrick's
    Day) :)  Workshop participants will be e-mailed one lesson each week-day
    during this period.

    To subscribe to Roadmap, please send an e-mail letter to

     in body, type:SUBSCRIBE ROADMAP Yourfirstname Yourlastname

[log in to unmask]       "The illiterate person is not one who cannot read,
Frank L Christ              but the person who has not learned to learn"
Emeritus, CSU Long Beach               [Freely adapted from Gujuoy]