Well, I've been cruising through the listserv now for about 2 months and
have finally decided I'd better start joining in the discussions.  Like
one of the other participants, I find it difficult to get enough time to
really read through the messages.

My name is Frankie Yockey and I am the Assistant Director of the Tutoring
and Academic Assistance Center at the University of Idaho at Moscow,
Idaho.  I have met many of the folks giving of their time here as three
of us from the TAAC participated in last year's Winter Institute.  I
really enjoyed that meeting and was happy to be able to read the
institute summaries recently.  Thanks to Gene, Rick, Sylvia and the rest
of you who gave of your time to include us.

What people call me - friendly ones - is just Frankie.  I have never been
into to titles much.

Unfortunately, I just got interrupted to do some welcome aboard stuff for
two new tutors and have a meeting to get to.  I'll come back on tomorrow
and finish the "who I am" stuff and make a couple of requests.

Frankie Yockey
Assistant Director
Tutoring & Academic Asst. Center(TAAC)
University of Idaho