At the Winter Institute I entered the cyberspace of this network - so as a
newcomer:
        Hello... my name is:  Pat Mulcahy-Ernt
        Where:                Department of Education & Educational Psychology
                              Connecticut State University
                              Danbury, CT  06810
        E-Mail:               [log in to unmask]

I'm enjoying my opportunity to "lurk" - and often at the late hour of reading
my messages I am "listing" after an overload of messages...
To give you an up-date on the CRLA conference:  after my visits with the on-sitechairs in Arizona, I am looking forward to a fantastic conference.  All packets
for registration have been mailed out to current members; some feedback that
I have received is that the packets (depending on where you live in the country)are taking longer to reach CRLA members.  I also mailed out packets to all
speakers.  As a reminder, the registration for the Grand Canyon and Sedona
trips must be made directly with Gray Line Tours by February 15.  The CRLA
conference pre-registration deadline is March 1.  If you still haven't
received your packet, drop me a note.